The YP Program of TAO-Pilipinas is now accepting applications for the 2015 Summer Internship. We are looking for senior students of architecture/engineering/planning, dedicated individuals who are open to learn and practice alternative development approaches and with a strong inclination towards community development work.
Interns will be part of the TAO technical team and are expected to work on various TAO projects and perform both office-based (e.g. CAD drafting, model-making, cost-estimating) and community-based (e.g. field research, workshop documentation, construction monitoring) assignments.
- At least 18 years old;
- At least in the 4th year of study in architecture, civil engineering, or environmental planning;
- Maintains an outstanding academic performance and with good writing and research skills.
- Complete resume with ID photo
- One-page personal statement (specifying the objective of the internship and how it fits within your career goals)
- Two letters of support from current or past professors attesting to the strengths of the student
- Optional: portfolio or samples of student work/projects undertaken
Email complete application requirements to: email@example.com. Selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. For more information about the internship position, please contact Arch. Angelus Sales, Deputy Program Director for YP, at 4410998 / 4367301.