We are accepting applications for architecture and environmental planning undergraduate students looking for an OJT venue. Applicants must be at least 4th year architecture student or 3rd year environmental planning student. Priority is given to those fulfilling OJT requirement for their school. For those interested in applying to our OJT-Internship Program, please submit the following requirements:
- your most updated CV or resume
- 2 recommendation letters from professors properly signed and written in official university or company letterhead
- one-page statement essay telling us your objective for the internship, why you chose our organization as your OJT venue, and how will this internship help you achieve your career goals
- sample written essay (ex. academic paper, journal articles, blog entry, etc.)
- portfolio of sample works (for architecture students only)
Please email all requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Angelus Maria P. Sales, Deputy Program Director for the Young Professionals Program. Emails with no proper subject heading and body will not be entertained. Only those who have submitted all requirements will be scheduled for an interview. Internship slots are limited so apply as soon as you can.
If you want to experience working with technical professionals doing community development work, we encourage you to apply. You can read here experiences of our past interns as they share their own internship experience at TAO-Pilipinas.